CIRCULATE THE FUTURE
WHO WE ARE
- Deutsches Laecheln GmbH was established in 2016. In 2019, our strategic consulting department was spun off into Innobanx GmbH.
- From the year 2018 to 2020, our annual turnover has increased almost 30-fold, and in 2020 we have managed a turnover of just over 3 million euros.
- In 2021, as a member of the family business, we received permission to use the trade name “Flores”, and the German company was renamed Flores Distribution Europe GmbH to work with Chinese companies in Europe and develop new business areas.
Flores Plastics Europe GmbH was formed from a joint venture between Flores Distribution Europe GmbH (2016) and Changsha Flores Trading Ltd. (2006), in 2022 with its headquarters in Erkrath.
Our main motivations are the conservation of natural resources and the preservation of environmental protection. In doing so, we attach great importance to entering a sustainable and successful cooperation with our suppliers and customers.
With innovative, results-oriented technology and our many years of experience in the plastics business, coupled with our network, which is spreading to the Asian market, we secure our and your future.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
PVB & PVE FILMS
- We are a company specializing in plastic trading since 2018.
- We are committed to providing high-quality plastic products and solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
- We have established stable partnerships with plastic manufacturers and suppliers worldwide, ensuring a reliable supply chain and competitive prices.
- Whether it’s raw material procurement or finished product sales, we offer comprehensive plastic trading services in a professional, efficient, and reliable manner.
- The start of production in Erkrath is planned for the summer of 2023. The production of Flores Plastics Europe GmbH comprises the processing of pure thermoplastics such as PET, PA, TPU and others into regranulates. Starting products are production waste, so-called by-products mainly in the form of fibers, filaments, fabrics, fine films and others.
- The regranulate produced from this is mainly marketed for corresponding applications or can be reused for its original purpose in the sense of the circular economy. To ensure the quality properties, the incoming and outgoing goods are tested and documented for their physical characteristics in our own laboratory.
- The regranulates are packaged according to customer requirements in big bags, octabins or as silo loads. Processing includes size reduction, compacting and extrusion to regranulate. The machine supplier is our partner company, Aceretech Machinery Co. Ltd. in Zhangjiagang, PR China.
VIEW OF THE COMPANY
- Our facility is located at Mettmannerstr. 51, 40699 Düsseldorf and covers an area of 2100 square metres.
- We plan to produce up to 10 tons daily once the production line is operational, and to establish the second production line in the second half of 2024.
- After obtaining the BIMSCH approval, we intend to achieve an annual production of 8,000 tons in 2025.